The East Midlands is packed with amazing and successful businesses – all of which are different and unique in the way they conduct themselves and achieve their goals. One thing that many of these businesses do have in common is that they choose to use Managed IT Services.Read More
What's newMicrosoft 365 and Azure platforms are experiencing global intermittent issues with connecting and using various services.Emails, Teams, MFA prompts may not work, or might require repeated attempts to succeed.
SupportDatcom use Microsoft Teams as our telephone system, as such inbound and outbounds calls will be affected by this outage, please email us instead, as they appear to be operational (although slower than usual.)
What do I need to do?
- Try repeatedly to access resources in Microsoft 365, it appears 1 in 10 attempts to succeed (at the moment.)
- Mobile and web apps appear to be less affected by the outage, log in URLs for these services are:-
- Wait until Microsoft restores their cloud services to normal operations.
- Email datcom with any concerns, discuss business continuity plans, general support requests
- Stay up to date with the outage from this webpage, or Microsoft's official status page and twitter accounts
ResolutionMicrosoft resolved the issue at 9:10 UST.
This year, Datcom have chosen to raise money for Lymphoma Action and help support people affected by this cancer. The Datcom team have been busy thinking up fresh ideas and this year we’re going big!Read More
Big congratulations to Andy Maddison on winning ‘Best Social Enterprise’ with Grantham Poverty Concern.Read More